Fusing modern and vintage detailing for a twist on this classic heritage style, Hanna’s Sk8-Low Reissue SF combines a takedown of the legendary Vans high top with the Vans Surf SF build to create an upgraded, comfortable lace-up style. Along with bold sidestripes set against neutral suede and canvas uppers, this iconic low top shoe includes traditional padded collars, UltraCush Lite drop-in sockliners for elevated cushioning, lightweight and flexible single-wrap foxing tape, and durable rubber outsoles with the Vans classic waffle pattern. It is made with water-based inks and glues. No matter what kind of weather accompanies your next adventure, you can be sure that Vans and Hanna Scott have got you covered.
• Hanna Scott signature collection
• Heritage style upgraded with the Vans Surf SF build
• Sturdy suede and canvas uppers with printed sidestripes
• Removeable UltraCush Lite drop-in sockliners for elevated comfort and cushioning • Lightweight and ultra-flexible single-wrap rubber foxing
• Durable rubber outsoles with the Vans classic waffle pattern
• Water-based inks and glues