Hailing from the southeastern tip of Rhode Island, Pilgrim Surf + Supply was founded by Mr. Chris Gentile, a purist with a passion for marrying surf and outdoor inspired style with a casual and utilitarian aesthetic. His goal for the Brooklyn-based label was to create a social hub where the community could discover new things, share their ideas, and interact with the various aspects of culture that had shaped his life. Embodying these ideals, the Vans X Pilgrim Surf + Supply Classic Slip-On SF combines a deconstructed low profile silhouette with the Vans Surf SF build to create an upgraded, comfortable slip-on style. Made with water-based inks and glues, the Pilgrim Slip-On SF also features organic cotton canvas uppers, molded UltraCush sockliners for upgraded cushioning, Vulc Lite construction, and classic rubber waffle outsoles with single-wrap foxing tape for lightweight comfort.
- Vans X Pilgrim Surf + Supply collection
- Deconstructed organic cotton canvas uppers with a collapsible heel
- Molded UltraCush sockliners for upgraded cushioning
- Vulc Lite construction
- Classic rubber waffle outsoles with single-wrap foxing tape for lightweight comfort
- Made with water-based inks and glues