- Designed by legendary shaper Rusty Preisendorfer.
- Ideal for power surfing, and performing committed turns in critical sections.
- Great for surfers who like to feel really connected to the wave.
- Deep inside foil creates bite on the wave, with smooth tip release.
- Tri/Quad (5 fin) set
- A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Performance shortboards and hybrid models.
- Performer: Find Balance. A balance of speed, flow & response.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.